Every researcher will have access to a long-term dataset that will provide you with background information. A list of parameters was defined as the core dataset, that we commit to provide during the entire LéXPLORE lifetime.
The core dataset is mainly composed of temperature, dissolved oxygen, chlorophyll-a, conductivity, pH, photosynthetic active radiation (PAR), at fixed depths and as vertical profiles, together with weather data and current velocities. Please check the detailed list, and the technical specifications from the different instruments.
The core dataset is available in near real time and can be downloaded directly within the DATALAKES webportal. In particular, you can find access to:
Data in real-time:
- Temperature (RBR chain), at 48 depths between 0 to 110 m
- Meteorological station, at 5 m above the water
- Near surface velocities (ADCP), top 8 m
- Deep velocities (ADCP), below 8 m
- CTD vertical profiles (Thetis), 50 to 0.5 m
- Vertical profiles of oxygen (Thetis), 50 to 0.5 m
- CTD vertical profiles (Idronaut), 0 to 60 m every 3h
- Deep vertical profiles multiparameters (Sea&Sun sonde, manual), 0 to 107 m.
- Dissolved oxygen (PP mooring), at various depths between 0 and 30 m
- Temperature (PP mooring), at various depths between 0 and 30 m
- Light PAR (PP mooring), , at various depths between 0 and 30 m
Discover the complete data platform for Swiss lakes, which contain in-situ measurements, lake simulations and remote sensing data: