Every researcher will have access to a long-term dataset that will provide you with background information. A list of parameters was defined as the core dataset, that we commit to provide during the entire LéXPLORE lifetime.
The core dataset is mainly composed of temperature, dissolved oxygen, chlorophyll-a, conductivity, pH, photosynthetic active radiation, at fixed depths and as vertical profiles, together with weather data and surface current velocities. Please check the detailed list, and the technical specifications from the different instruments.
The core dataset is available in near real time and can be downloaded directly within the DATALAKES webportal. Please note that it is currently a beta version, and a better quality insurance will be released soon.
- Temperature chain (live)
- Meteorological station
- Surface vertical profiles multiparameters (Idronaut profiling system)
- Deep vertical profiles multiparameters (Sea&Sun sonde, manual)
- Dissolved oxygen at various depths (mooring)
- Temperature at various depths (mooring)
- Light PAR at various depths (mooring)
- Near surface velocities (ADCP)
Discover the complete data platform for Swiss lakes, which contain in-situ measurements, lake simulations and remote sensing data: