LéXPLORE was constructed to provide a secured environment that facilitates the researchers’ working conditions and allows measurements impossible before.
Our objectives are to:
• Promote multidisciplinary and high-tech research on the lake and overlying atmosphere
• Acquire data at high-frequency to model processes at the appropriate scale
• Test and develop new technologies in-situ
• Encourage education through practical experiments from the gymnasium level
• Disseminate and vulgarize the acquired knowledge to the stakeholders and the general public
Check the video from the steering committee: